Friday, September 09, 2005

Hey, it is Friday which means it's open iPod night

Things have been busier than normal lately and tonight kicks off the start of our move which is happening on the 23rd!!! We're spending this weekend packing. SWEET. Yeah, we're really looking forward to it. So, I'm planning on heading home, pulling on the jeans, Birkinstocks and cracking open a bottle of Hen's Tooth cask conditioned ale and making some sweet potato fries to dip in dijon mustard. I'm not sure of the music that we will be playing but I'm kind of in the mood to keep it simple and listen to Tom Petty. That is unless you can suggest something more appropriate to play...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

So we ended up having quesadilla, Hen's tooth while watching Almost Famous and then Singles. No packing got done but the weekend is young.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Yikes is right! I didn't know your move was happening so quickly (from the time we heard about it). if you need it, Proboxes.com delivers same day and is pretty inexpensive if you need some boxes right away. Oh, what timing for us both! I would gladly have helped had I not been moving myself. I hope you're taking time off for the move. Did you recruit a friend to help out? Best of luck with the packing! Let's talk soon. -k.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home