Thursday, December 01, 2005

Annual Dooney & Burke Tent Sale!

Mark your calendars, the Annual Dooney & Burke Tent Sale will be held at their corporate offices located at 1 Regent St, Norwalk, Connecticut (the Nutmeg State or if you prefer, the Constitution State):

December 8th 12:00 to 9:00
December 9th 10:00 to 9:00
December 10th 10:00 to 6:00
December 11th 11:00 to 3:00

If you are currently on their mailing list you will receive a postcard in the mail. If you are not on our mailing list and would like to be, please feel free to contact us directly at 800-347-5000 or sign up at www.dooney.com . For directions please visit us at www.dooney.com/tent .

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I would NEVER put Paul through that! I don't think it is fair for either party... the most Paul has ever waited for me is 20-30 minutes and that happens once or twice a year at most but he's usually off looking around on his own. Although, I have to say, I've waited my fair share while he gets clothes tailored (women always have to buy 'off the rack'). or at the music store as he's trying out a guitar. I think there has to be some mystery in a relationship and if he doesn't like what I buy, I won't wear it in front of him. :)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home