Friday, November 11, 2005

Yeah Mmmmmuslims!

Another busy week at work and nights filled with nightmares... I think partly due to my friend who I wrote about in my previous post. Calls are going unreturned to my friend and there is nothing but radio silence. Sometimes I feel like there's a lot of bad shit happening in the world, and then I heard about the rallys and marches in Jordan. The true, pure gatherings of Jordanians, mostly Muslims that want peace and seem to be rising above the situation to solve the larger problem. This is beauty emerging from tragedy. I look forward to seeing how this unfolds for the people of Jordan and for the rest of the world. For those that lost loved ones and had to witness the event(s), my thoughts and prayers are with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home