Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stop the posts (temporarily)...

It seems I'm knocking on wood a lot these days. I should just carry a piece of oak in my handbag in case there isn't any around when I need it. Paul and I are in the process of purchasing a home in Ridgefield, CT and are plugging along with all of the steps involved: offer? check; attorney? check; inspection? check; appraisal? check... mortgage?... mortgage?... at what point can I schedule the movers and order boxes? My mind is abuzz with all of the things we need to do once we get confirmation and sign the dotted line for our mortgage. Oops, where is a piece of wood..? We've been told several times that everything looks great and the mortgage broker sees this as an easy loan but I wonder, what are the issues that could pop up? I don't know if I'll be relaxed until the moving van pulls away and our computers and stereo are turned on without blowing fuses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

You don't need to wait for the housewarming party to come stay with us for a weekend! OK, ok, we're hoping for late October for the party. :)
Heard you're moving to the "Live Free or Die" state! Congratulations on your move, I look forward to hearing about it.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home