Friday, September 16, 2005

Cheers! It's Friday!
Paul just handed me a shot of Jägermeister... quality stuff that I enjoy when I want to black out (just kidding, Mom). We're toasting to the end of a very busy week and a weekend of packing and commissioning at church. So, Jaeger always gets me in trouble (read: fearless) and reminds me of my life long friend, Cheryl and I going to see Chris Isaak in Seattle 5 years ago. We started out at a dive bar across from the theater and somehow started talking with 4 guys that were going to the show too. We order a few rounds, we're laughing and we somehow end up in the front row of the show pissing off lots of girls in low cut tops. We were dancing and having a great time when one of the guys picked me up and handed me to the bass player that was reaching out for me. Strangely enough I had my Courtney Cox moment dancing with Chris and the band. No, I didn't dance that poorly (I hope). They seem like nice enough guys that are just playing the music they love. I pulled up my friend Cheryl and soon after, others joined the stage. Twas a strange evening especially considering that although he seems like a cool guy, I'm not a big fan of his music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home