Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!!

This is the first year in probably a decade that I did not send out ANY Christmas cards and only a couple gifts to my immediate family members! So, to all of you, my friends: Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy New Year!!!!!! Don't think for a second that I haven't been thinking of you - I have but I've also been entertaining non-stop. Paul and I have not gone more than one day without someone stopping by, for the last couple months. I feel truly blessed to know that we have such incredible people in our lives. We may not see them on a regular basis but when we do, we always pick up where we left off and always share laughter. It's pretty cool. So, although we may feel that we don't know many people in Ridgefield (Wanted: bandmates that are, at least, of drinking age), we have real friends all over the country and beyond. So, to those of you that didn't get a Christmas card from me - I may suck for it but I am here with an open door and a bulldog to sit on your lap anytime you want to hang out.

Love, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home