Monday, February 27, 2006

Is that Ommmmm or Ummmmm?
This is kind of gross but I was walking up some stairs today and went to take a deep breath and had chest pain - I touched my ribcage (breastbone) and it popped! Ahhh, I can breath again. The reason it popped is because I'm allowing stress to accumulate in my body. It's time for yoga, a massage, something - anything that I can do on a regular basis to help my body relax (get your mind out of the gutter).

We have a second bedroom with vaulted ceilings that I am tempted to turn into a yoga and meditation room. Right now it is pink with lipstick kisses on the closet wall from the previous owners teenage daughter. I wonder if other people have converted a similiar space and if it could work well for me as a place to be.... or will I just be thinking of the dishes that need to be done in the room below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home