Friday, April 07, 2006

Coolio! I'm ready to go. The reborn me is emerging from the drugs and the surgery. I'm not looking forward to Monday but it will happen...for now, I'm just enjoying some time at home with my dog and listening to music.

Cena called last night and she, husband William and toddler Alden are coming up for a Saturday night sleep over - a little bit of rock 'n roll may happen in the basement studio. Hopefully we won't upset our neighbors - too much.

I still need to book our vacation that expires on June 1st. It has been rescheduled 3 times now because of Paul's work. We were planning on spain last spring, then Arizona and now - who the fuck knows. He said we may need to reschedule again but I'm just about ready to call my sister and friends and go away with them instead of risking losing the vacation. It has been years since Paul and I went away because work or moving always gets in the way. I don't know when it will ever end. Why can't he find a job that allows him to just take a week off without him returning to fires? I know it is beyond his control but it is frustrating. I know I'm being selfish but I needed to say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home