Monday, April 10, 2006

I wanna be your dog

William and Cena and their beautiful son Alden, came up to Connecticut from Brooklyn for an overnight stay. We played some music but with our lifestyles the way they are, we were all beat by midnight or 1AM. Alden is a drumming prodigy and will prove himself once his foot can reach the kick pedal in about 4 years. Anyhow, they let me sing a song and Cena inspired me to sing it with more gusto and well, balls. They suggested that Paul and I go to their bar, Magnetic Field, (http://www.magneticbrooklyn.com) for Live Band Karaoke night on Thursday and sing it. Since Friday is a holiday, maybe I should? or, maybe I should give me body a rest. The thought of singing such a raunchy song is fun though. Maybe, maybe not. What should I do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Thanks Kurt. I think you're right. I don't know if I'm up for it this week but it needs to happen soon.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home