Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Feeling kinda groovy.

I hope you're having a great day & enjoying this beautiful spring weather. We're tentatively locked in for a vacation with some good friends and plan to do a whole lotta nothing: lay by the pool, golf, tennis, BBQ.

I noticed some black marks on my kitchen floor the other day (we have a traditional black and white check linolium floor). There were swirling skid marks that went beyond our normal in & out of the house and I remembered that 2 weeks ago, our friend Cena was dancing with her 2 year old son in our kitchen. It makes me happy and because of it, I haven't yet cleaned the floor. To look at those marks is telling me that I have friends and they are comfortable in our home. I am very fortunate indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home